We, the board and staff of the Dafna Fund:
- Believe in equality and gender justice; in the right of women from diverse populations to make their voices heard and to realize their capacities and potential.
- Believe in gender mainstreaming: addressing women's needs, issues and capabilities as a vital strategy for promoting equality and gender justice.
- Believe in the importance of advancing women from all communities in Israeli society as leaders and agents of social change.
- Believe in the importance of investing in women and understanding their needs and the issues that matter to them as a key to effective grantmaking.
- Believe that investing in women is an investment in communities and in society as a whole.
- Believe in the values of cooperation, mutual aid, networking and pluralism as best practices for advancing women's leadership.
- Are committed to strengthening feminist and women's grassroots organizations, in order to promote an agenda of equality and gender justice.